Here are some of the most common questions we’re asked. If you have a question we haven’t answered, please contact us.
- 1. Where are you located?The shop is located at 65 Main Street, Suite 302. Staff is always here to guide you by phone if you’re lost!
- 2. What are the shops hours of operation?Love Life Tattoo is open Wednesday through Saturday 11-8 and Sunday 11-3. With our artist’s busy schedules it’s always best to make an appointment; we can even accommodate to those who need work done on Monday and Tuesday. Walk-ins are welcome as long as time permits!
- 3. How do I set up an appointment?It’s preferred if you came by the shop so we could see the area being tattooed. Please bring in references as well of what you would like done. A $50 dollar deposit is required to book an appointment. All deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable for appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- 4. I have a really specific design I would like. Is it possible?Any design is possible, but sometimes can’t be identical to a reference image nor can in be super tiny. Every artist will work one on one with their clients to adjust a design to best fit the area it’s going to be tattooed as well as to maintain its sharpness through all the years of wear. All changes, if necessary, will be kept as close as possible to the original image.
- 5. I’m coming in for my appointment, what do I need?Make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes early to fill out required paperwork and approve the finalized design. All you need to bring is a valid Driver’s License or ID. If you are in for a long session, please make sure you bring water and a snack for yourself.
- 6. Will being tattooed hurt?Yes, it is going to hurt but luckily the staff will be here to make it as painless as possible! Your artist will always allow you to take breaks, get snacks, or drink water and never push you past your limits. Other members of staff will be here to provide anything necessary for a pleasant experience.
For cosmetic tattooing, topical anesthetics is applied prior to the process and throughout the procedure. Due to the skin of the face being sensitive, this helps to numb some of the muscles that make the eye area twitch. It is also applied to make sure you have as pleasant an experience as possible.
- 7. How long does a tattoo last?Tattoos last forever as long as they are cared for properly. They will fade over time depending on one’s health, sun exposure, and skin treatment regimens. Follow the aftercare instructions on our site to keep lines bold and colors bright.
- 8. Do you offer piercings?Yes, piercings are available at Love Life Tattoo. Anything from a simple ear piercing to a more complex design can be done. Jewelry can be custom ordered or can be selected from our wide range of hypoallergenic surgical steel jewelry.
- 9. How will I be able to find out about events happening at the shop?Flyers and postings will be put up before all art events. The shop will also be posting about classes, gallery showings, and events on Facebook and Instagram. Any inquires about attending or being part of the gallery can be answered directly by phone, email, or in person.
A complete listing of main events can be found on the Events tab of our website.
- Other questions and comments?